Enrico Student Plus II (1/2 Size) Cello Outfit
This great value package combines a quality student instrument with the popular lightweight case with wheels, perfect for young learners travelling to and from school
The Student Plus II is an excellent beginner instrument at a great price, but that’s only part of the story – Enrico’s popularity with teachers, schools and students is equally owed to the consistency of quality that only comes from years of good relationships between builders, suppliers, teachers and players. It's for that reason Enrico instruments are found in classrooms throughout Australia.
- Solid spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Ebony endpin, solid steel spike with height adjustable screw
- Stradivari pattern and matte nitro varnish.
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 - 1/8.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog, TG lightweight foam case with wheels, Enrico branded polishing cloth and name tag.
- Made in China.