Shipping & Delivery
- *Free shipping Australia-wide on online orders.
- Large and bulky items (e.g. violins, violas, celli, double basses, bulky cases) might incur a fragile items shipping and handling fee. Instruments are packed, wrapped securely and shipped to your door via courier.
- Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a final freight cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with a query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate shipping. You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
- For more information on Australia Posts freight charges please visit their website.
- All Australian orders should include a daytime delivery address and contact details. All orders are sent via the post system or via courier, depending on speed of delivery.
- Whilst the Australia Post mail service & our couriers are generally very reliable, it is not unusual for some items to become delayed.
- Unforseen manufacturing, printing and/or supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in dispatching your order we will contact you promptly to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing.
- If your order consists of several items and one of the items ordered is out of stock (back ordered) your order will be held until all of your ordered items are in stock. Your order will then be processed and shipped. If you wish for us to ship the in stock items immediately and then ship the other item/s when they arrive, this must be communicated to the sales team upon receipt of communication that an item/s are out of stock.
30 Day Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
30 Days to change your mind! For a full refund, you can return your products within 30 days as long as they are in an unused and re-saleable condition. Please return them with proof of purchase and, if possible, the packaging.
- Adore Music acknowledges and upholds all guidelines and terms under The Australian Consumer Law (ACCC). A digital guide on your consumer rights can be accessed here
- Adore Music will refund, repair, credit or exchange all returns or faulty items on presentation of the original Adore Music's Online or In-Store sales docket. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty/damaged goods. All return items are to be sent to:
- Adore Music, Shop 1/2770 Logan Rd Underwood QLD 4119
- Sheet music, books, opened CD’s, fitted strings and sale items may not be refunded if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. All other items including instruments, bows, cases, unopened strings and accessories may be returned for a full return or exchanged within 30 days. You may choose between a refund, exchange or credit note where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to
- Refunds to credit cards or PayPal accounts will be processed immediately upon receipt of faulty or returned goods or evidence of damage. Please allow 2-3 days for bank processing times to see cleared funds appear on your statement or in your account. A refund receipt will be provided upon processing of your funds.
- Where the original payment was made by cheque or money order, please allow up to 7 business days for refunds and mailing to be processed.
- No goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient and/or customer and Adore Music, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include all return postage receipts. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or faulty goods.
- You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.