Vocal Complete - Male Voice Jazz Standards- Piano/Vocal Sheet Music with Orchestrated Backing Tracks
Piano/Vocal Sheet Music with Orchestrated Backing Tracks. This edition: Piano/Vocal. Book; Enhanced CD; Piano/Vocal/Chords; Sing-Along; Vocal Collection. Vocal Complete. Jazz; Standard. 104 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37295).
Item Number: AP.37295
Sing 16 of the world's most beloved jazz standards in the style of legendary vocalists like Michael Buble, Ray Charles, Nat "King" Cole, Harry Connick, Jr., Bobby Darin, Johnny Mathis, Frank Sinatra, and, more! This deluxe package (songbook plus two enhanced CDs) provides everything you need to arrive at auditions and performances completely prepared, whether your accompaniment will be live or pre-recorded. If a pianist is present, hand them the complete piano/vocal sheet music. (Chord fingering grids are also provided for optional guitar accompaniment.) If recorded accompaniment is required, the fully-orchestrated audio tracks will lend a professional touch to your performance. Vocal demonstration tracks are also included for each song. Titles: As Time Goes By * Cry Me a River * It Had to Be You * I've Got You Under My Skin * Mack the Knife * Misty * Moondance * My Funny Valentine * Theme from New York, New York * Night and Day * Star Dust * Summer Wind * That's All * They Can't Take That Away from Me * What a Wonderful World * You Don't Know Me.
With Vocal Complete, the sheet music matches the original key and form of the backing tracks, so if you practice singing with one, you won't encounter unexpected variations with the other. Upload the tracks to your portable music player for practice, performances, auditions, parties, or even singing for fun in the car! There are two versions of every song on the CDs: a full-performance track with sound-alike vocals for listening and learning, and a professional-quality backing track for singing along. When the CDs are played on a Mac or Windows-based computer, the TNT (Tone 'N' Tempo) Changer lets you customize the key and tempo of each track to suit your voice and style. (The key changer modifies audio playback via computer only. The sheet music remains in its original key.)
Recorded Acc. Available.
- As Time Goes By (from "Casablanca") Composed by Herman Hupfeld
- My Funny Valentine (from "Babes in Arms") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- Theme From "New York, New York" Composed by John Kander;Lyrics by Fred Ebb
- They Can't Take That Away from Me (from "Shall We Dance") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- You Don't Know Me Composed by Eddy Arnold; Cindy Walker
- Night and Day (from "Gay Divorcee") Composed by Cole Porter
- Star Dust Composed by Hoagy Carmichael;Lyrics by Mitchell Parish
- Moondance Composed by Van Morrison
- Cry Me a River Composed by Arthur Hamilton
- Mack the Knife Composed by Kurt Weill;Lyrics by Marc Blitzstein; Berthold Brecht
- Misty (Vocal) Composed by Erroll Garner;Lyrics by Johnny Burke
- Summer Wind Composed by Henry Mayer;Lyrics by Hans Bradtke; Johnny Mercer
- What a Wonderful World Composed by George Weiss; Bob Thiele
- I've Got You Under My Skin (from "Born to Dance") Composed by Cole Porter
- It Had To Be You Composed by Isham Jones;Lyrics by Gus Kahn
- That's All (From "Tootsie") Composed by Bob Haymes; Alan Brandt